- Preparation time: 2 minutes.
- Blending time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 4 minutes.
Daily intake of apple boosts metabolism, improves health of heart, bones, teeth and skin. It helps to relieve constipation and diarrhoea too; above all it boosts brain power. This wonderful fruit contains ‘vitamin B Complex’, beta carotene and many more vitamins and minerals.
Whatever the way you like, it gives advance nutrition. Eating them whole gives maximum benefits, but sometimes it is fun, and you can enjoy preparing Apple Lassi for your family; they will be delighted and happy to have it.
Apples are the symbol of youthfulness and fertility ever since. That’s why once upon a time there used a slogan…“An apple a day, do not doctors to pay.”
- Apple: 1 no.
- Sugar/honey: 2 tablespoon
- Curd: 200 ml
- Cinnamon powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Ice cubes: few
- Core and cut the apple, Keep aside.
- Take a grinding jar, put chopped apple with all ingredients, and grind it fine on full speed.
- Apple Lassi is ready to be served, while serving in tumbler garnish with cinnamon stick and powder.….