- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation time: 10 minutes.
- Mixing time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 12 minutes.
Avocado is found throughout the world. ‘Avocado Salad’ is an exotic salad that improves skin health; it is incredibly nutritious and loaded with more fiber. Eating regularly keeps cholesterol and triglycerides level low.
I prepare it often along with whatever other seasonal is available in the market. Couple of days back I prepared it; it is so delicious, that whole bowl was devoured!
- Avocado: 1-2 no.
- Red bell pepper: 1 no.
- Cucumber: 1 no.
- Radish/carrot: ½-1 no.
- Cherry tomato: 8-10no.
- Coriander leaf: 10 gm.
- Chinese cabbage leaf: 2-3 no.
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Onion: 1no. (Small)
- Green chilli: optional
- Fresh/frozen sweet corn: ½ bowl
- Herbs with sea Salt: half teaspoon
- Lemon: half
- Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, herb (coriander leaf, mint leaf, rose merry leaf….) with sea salt and olive oil into a small bowl; mix well, salad dressing is ready, keep aside.
- Boil/ microwave the sweet corn, keep aside.
- Cut the avocado into two halves: discard the seed, scoop out the pulp with help of spoon, dice it. Keep aside.
- Chop Chinese cabbage roughly, keep aside.
- Chop bell pepper, cucumber, onion into dice, keep aside.
- Chop tomatoes into two halves, keep aside.
- Chop coriander leaf and green chilli into small pieces, keep aside.
- Take big mixing bowl; add all chopped ingredient and salad dressing just before serving, mix and transfer into serving tray.
- Crunchy ‘Avocado Salad’ is ready; the taste of this salad is awesome. Go ahead, enjoy the salad.