Enjoy the delicious Salad with nutritious ingredients; this is great breakfast in the morning for office going, housewives and family…
The flavorings and cooking technique of in this salad is seasoning with curry leaves…
- Beet root: 100 gm.
- Ground nut: 50 gm.
- Capsicum: 1 no.
- Fresh coconut: ½ (small)
- Ginger: 1” piece
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Coriander leaf: 20 gm.
- Curry leaves: 5-6 no.
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: half teaspoon
- Lemon: half
- Grate beet root and fresh coconut, keep aside.
- Soak ground nut for over-night/ minimum 3 hours.
- Chop capsicum, ginger and coriander leaf, keep aside.
- Take a wok, heat oil, put ginger and curry leaves, stir fry on high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add capsicum, beet root, and soaked peanut one by one at 30 seconds interval and fry on high flame for further 30 seconds; add salt and black pepper, put off the flame.
- Add grated coconut and coriander leaves, stir well.
- Add lemon juice before serving, transfer into serving tray.
- Crunchy beet root salad is ready.
- The taste of this salad is awesome. Go ahead, enjoy the salad.