Believe it or not but there is love in the air, yes February is around the corner; you may cook this recipe for your love one on the occasion of valentine day’s meal. This is semi-dry dish, delicious, spicy, flavorful made with chicken. Do try this and let me know how you liked… be happy…
- Chicken (boneless): 600gm
- Curd: 50 gm.
- Onion: 100gm
- Tomato: 2 (medium)
- Ginger: 2” piece
- Cumin: 1teaspoon
- Bay leaf: 2 no.
- Garlic: 4-6 flake
- Green chili: 4-6 no. (As per taste)
- Clove: 4 no.
- Cinnamon: 2” stick
- Green cardamom: 1 no.
- Black cardamom: 1no.
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Cumin powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: 1 tablespoon (as per taste)
- Chili flex: 1 teaspoon
- Biryani masala powder: 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: half teaspoon
- Oil: 3 tablespoon
- Mint leaves: 2-3 twig
- Clean and wash chicken.
- Prepare wet masala with ginger, garlic along with 2 no. of green chilies, keep aside.
- Marinate chicken with curd, wet masala, coriander powder, chili flex, black pepper powder, cumin powder, Garam masala powder, Turmeric powder, Biryani masala powder and salt for minimum about half an hour.
- Slit 2 no. of chilies, keep aside.
- Chop onion and tomato longitudinally.
- Deep fry half of the onion till it gets brown and crisp, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok (kadahi); Put cumin seed, clove, bay leaf, cardamom and cinnamon in it. Sputter it for few seconds; add onion and sauté till translucent, add chopped tomatoes and continue to sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken; stir fry on medium flame for 4-5 minutes; reduce to low heat, add slitted green chili and deep-fried onion; continue to cook with lid on.
- Cook till oil separates from masala and chicken is done; garnish with coriander leaves and fried onion.
- Serve with any type of rice, chapatti(bread)…