- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation time: 3-4 minutes.
- Mixing time: 2-3 minutes.
- Total time: 7 minutes.
Today would you like to eat something a lighter and refreshing side disc?
Here it is, try this crunchy salad.
Crunchy dishes are our family favourite, we love all kinds of veggies as “Salad”, among all are sprouts, cucumber, fresh coconut, dates, pomegranate and others fruits with seasonal veggies.
Follow the recipe, make these sweet, tangy, perfect for any meal or healthy breakfast …
- Sprout mung beans (green gram): 1 cup
- Fresh coconut: half cup (grated)
- Date: 5-6 no. (Seedless)
- Pomegranate: one forth cup
- Cucumber: one forth cup (diced)
- Roasted cumin seed powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: half teaspoon (as per your taste)
- Lemon: half (medium size)
- Sugar/honey: 1 teaspoon
- Green coriander: 20 gram
- Coarsely chop dates.
- Peel off and cut the cucumber into cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, put sprouted beans, grated coconut, coarsely chopped dates, pomegranate, cucumber.
- In a small bowl, put honey salt, roasted cumin seed powder and lemon.
- Mix well with the help of spoon.
- Pour this mixture on the salad and mix well.
- Place the salad in the plate /salad bowl.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.