- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation time: 10 minutes.
- Mixing time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 12 minutes.
‘Mixed vegetable Raita’ complete breakfast in the morning for office going people; rich and luscious, with variety of vegetables and plenty of nutrition.
This Raita comes in the category in low calorie diet; provides quick dose of calcium and protein. this helps you to feel full (stomach) for longer time.
Cucumber improves the memory and protects the nerve cells from age related decline.
Capsicum has rich nutritional value and is also associated with numerous health benefits.
Carrots give the skin vitamin ‘A’ and antioxidant benefits.very quick and easy to prepare
Raita gives an unexpected twist to our meals, you may include this as a side dish in your meal, the recipe of this Raita is very quick and easy…
- Cucumber: ½ pieces. (Small)
- Carrot: 1 no. (Small)
- Capsicum: ¼ pieces. (Small)
- Green chilli: optional)
- Chopped coriander leaves: 1 table spoon
- Curd (Yogurt): 1 cup
- Cumin seed (roasted powder): 1 teaspoon
- Salt: half teaspoon
- Discard the ends of cucumber, carrot and capsicum.
- You may peel off the cucumber or may use with skin, as you wish.
- Chop the cucumber, carrot and capsicum into small pieces .keep aside.
- Chop green chilli too.
- Whisk curd and keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, Put the curd, add chopped vegetables and mix them well.
- Add salt, cumin seed powder into the bowl.
- Mix well and put into serving bowl.
- Now mix vegetables Raita is ready.
- You can serve this as side dish or healthy and low calorie breakfast.