- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation time: 2 minutes.
- Mixing time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 4 minutes.
This is one of my family favorite recipe, after completing yoga inner engineering course and keto diet course. I don’t use many vegetables in this… rather I let the sweetness of sprout mung and flavour to mingle with sliced onion, and the result, it speaks themselves… but you may add green vegetables of your own choice…serve with any meal as a salad or as a breakfast or in between…
- Sprout Mung (green gram): 1 cup (150 gm)
- Onion: (1 medium) 50 gm.
- Green chilli: 2 no.
- Coriander leaves: 20 gm.
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Olive oil or Mustard oil: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon(as per taste).
- Chop onion longitudinally, green chilli and coriander leaves into small pieces, keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl; put all ingredients into bowl. Add salt, olive oil and lemon juice into it, keep aside.
- “Mung (Green Beans) Sprout salad” is ready to be served with meal.