- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 6-7 minutes.
- Infusing time: 2 minutes.
- Serving time: 1 minutes.
- Total time: 10 minutes.
Happiness lies in solitude; stay home, stay safe!
On April 6, 2020, a lock-down couple sharing their special tea on dining cum office table in Tokyo, the fragrance and aroma of brewing the tea was awesome. I used orange juice and almond like lemon tea.
This tea can be served in both way hot and cold; you may store in the refrigerator and use it.
Ingredients: for two cups.
- Tea bag: 2 no. (Darjeeling tea)
- Orange juice: 1 cup
- Clove: 2 no.
- Lemon: 2 slice
- Cinnamon: 2” piece
- Almond: 10 no, (blanched & sliced)
- Sugar/ honey: 2 teaspoon (as per taste)
- Water: 2 cup
- Boil water along with cinnamon, clove and green cardamom on medium flame for couple of minutes; put off the flame, add teabag and cover for couple of minutes so that spices and tea get infused.
- Decant directly into the cup having orange juice, sliced almond and honey. Serve…
Orange tea by Nag Ratna Sahu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.