- Servings: 2
- Boiling time: 10 minutes.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Frying time: 5 minutes.
- Cooking time: 5 minutes.
- Total time: 25 minute
Yesterday, I got up early in the morning, it was calm and quite dawn; I opened the sliding door to enter my balcony and the propelling sound of motor boat attracted me, coming from the canal, by which side my building is situated in Shibaura, Tokyo in Japan. I am fascinated by the propelling sound of water, it always makes me happy.
I chit – chat with balcony plant; thinking of what should I prepare for breakfast. I prefer colourful and nutritious food, so prepared rich, creamy and fibrous Pasta which tingle my taste bud. Here I used luxury of white sauce thickness and exotic vegetables; asparagus, bell pepper and beans…
- Pasta (Macaroni): 100 gm.
- Maida (all purpose flour): 1 tablespoon
- Milk: 400 ml.
- Red bell pepper: 1 no.
- Asparagus: 4-5 no.
- Beans: 4-5 no.
- Cheese: 20-30 gm. (optional)
- Butter/olive oil: 30 gm
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Onion: 1 no.
- Spring onion (chopped): 2 tablespoon
- Chop onion into fine pieces, keep aside.
- Chop beans, asparagus and spring onion into 2” pieces.
- Chop red pepper longitudinally, keep aside.
- Boil the Pasta (macaroni) for about 10 minutes in salted water (until 90% done), decant it and add 1 teaspoon of oil onto it, mix well to prevent the stickiness.
- Take a fry pan; put butter, add Maida stir for couple of minutes on lower flame, add onion, beans and asparagus, stir fry for couple of minutes, add bell pepper and stir fry for a minute.
- Add milk, let it boil (stirring continuously); cook until sauce boils and thickens; add boiled pasta, salt and black pepper. Add cheese, stir until cheese gets melted.
- Add spring onion, put off the flame.
- “Pasta (Macaroni) in Creamy White Sauce ” is ready to be served…