- Boiling time: 5 minutes.
- Preparation time: 1 minutes..
- Mixing time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 8 minutes.
It is my wish to bring variation in your everyday life and of course had been trying it in culinary way with healthy eating habit, so that you cannot get board to eat same kind of homemade meal. The ingredients are simple and same, but you can give them a special touch… so come to my kitchen and … cook with me…how the sweet corn changes into delicious pungent Raita… goes very well with any kind of paratha (Indian ghee roast bread) in the winter… you may serve this recipe with breakfast to dinner…
Curd (Yogurt) is packed with calcium, it boosts skin health. Sweet Corn is full of fiber, rich in vitamin B12, folic acid and iron, which help the production of red blood cells in the body.
- Sweet Corn fresh/ frozen: 1 cup
- Green chilli: 1-2 no.
- Ginger: 1” piece
- Curd (Yogurt): 100 gm
- Mustard seed powder (preferably yellow): 1 tablespoon
- Salt: half teaspoon
- Boil/ microwave the corn, keep aside.
- Chop green chilli and ginger into very small pieces. Keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl. Put curd, salt, mustard seed powder, ginger and green chilli; mix them well, add boiled sweet corn into it.
- Mix well and put into serving bowl, now ‘Sweet Corn Raita’ is ready to serve.
Sweet Corn Raita with Mustard powder by Nag Ratna Sahu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.