- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation time: 15-20 minutes.
- Blending time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 22 minutes.
Every morning my husband plucks a leaf of aloe Vera from kitchen garden and prepares juice with gooseberry and a small chunk of beetroot and we have it with empty stomach after yoga practice.
This juice enhances the memory and it is complete tonic for one day, regularly consuming this juice prevents stomach infection and strengthens the muscles and bones. This juice eases stomach problem, maintain vitamin c and increases hemoglobin.
- Amla (goose berry): 2 no. (Middle size of amla)
- Aloe Vera leaf: 1 no.
- Beet root: ¼ no. (Small)
- Water: 200 ml
- Method to separate Aloe Vera pulp:
- Cut Aloe Vera leaf into 4-5 inch long pieces; leave it for 5- 10 minutes, the bitter yellow liquid will come out.
- Discard thin layer from both end having yellow liquid, cut longitudinally into 2-3 pieces. See as photos given here.
- Peel off the skin of aloe Vera as photo. Aloe Vera pulp is ready, Keep aside.
- Peel, chop and boil/microwave beet root, Keep aside.
- Grate amla and boiled beet root, keep aside.
- Put all ingredients into grinding jar, make fine paste, Take a bowl, keep soup strainer over it.
- Pour ground paste, and sieve, add about equal quantity of water to rinses the residue properly.
- Aloe beet berry juice is ready; discard the residue left on the Strainer.
- Transfer these juices into glasses.
- We take as it is. You can add honey/salt, as you wish.