- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 2 minutes.
- Blending time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 3-4 minutes.
Apple trees originally grew in Asia and Europe only; about thousand years ago, now it is grown all over the world. Different types of apples are grown as per demand i.e. cooking purpose, raw eating purpose and cinder producing purpose.
Asian apples are extremely sweet, especially in Indian sub continent. The skin of ripen apples are red, pink, green, yellow, golden and rusted colour. They also differ in size significantly. Japanese consumers prefer the large size apples.
Whatever the way you like, it gives high value nutrition. Eating them whole gives maximum benefits, but sometimes it is fun and you can enjoy preparing ‘Apple shakes’ for your family and they will be delighted and happy to have it. The shake is convenient for toddler to consume.
- Apple: 1 no. (Medium size)
- Sugar/honey: 1-2 tablespoon (as per your taste)
- Milk: 400-450 ml
- Cinnamon powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Ice cubes: optional
- Core, peel and chop the apple, Keep aside.
- Take a grinding jar; put chopped apple along with 100 ml. of milk and sugar, blend it on medium speed till it become smooth, add remaining milk and ice cubes and blend them on high speed, Apple milk shake is ready.
- While serving in tumbler drizzle with honey and dust the cinnamon powder over it.
Apple Shake by Nag Ratna Sahu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.