- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 2-3 minutes.
- Blending time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 5 minutes.
Curd is good for health especially in summer days: keeping this in the mind prepare the summer friendly avocado salted drink, it is an excellent refreshing drink for rowdy summer.
This is a low calorie breakfast without compromising nutrition. Only a glass of avocado lassi provides full nutrition for fitness freaks as a breakfast; blending with curd improves digestion too.
Easy to prepare, just blend all ingredients together and drink is ready, sprinkle roasted cumin powder on the top of long glass.
- Avocado: 1 no. (Medium size)
- Curd: 100 ml
- Water: 200 ml
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Black salt (kala namak): 2 pinch
- Roasted cumin powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Ice cubes: optional
- Cut the avocado into two halves: discard the seed, scoop out the pulp with help of spoon. Keep aside.
- Take a grinding jar; put scooped Avocado along with curd, water and salt blend it on medium speed till it become smooth, add ice cubes and blend them on high speed, Avocado salted lassi is ready.
- While serving in tumbler garnish with Avocado slices, cumin powder and black salt as in the photo.