- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 2 minutes.
- Blending time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 4 minutes.
Eating banana regularly is a great way to be kind to your heart, it has good amount of potassium; the best way to consume banana is eating directly, but sometimes we feel bored, so you can use this fruit in many other ways.
You can include banana in your everyday life as banana fruits salad, banana shake and the combination of “Banana and Blue Berry” what I would like to upload today; adding blue berry make the shake absolutely winner.
Blue berry is called king of antioxidant fruit; improves memory. Quick and easy shake for breakfast or for kids at evening time, delicious and incredibly healthy and nutritious.
- Blueberry: 100 gm.
- Banana: 1 no.
- Sugar/honey: 1 tablespoon
- Milk (cold): 300-400 ml
- Ice cube: optional
- Wash blueberry, keep aside.
- Peel off banana and chop into small pieces, keep aside.
- Take a grinding jar; put chopped banana, blueberry and sugar Blend to full speed for 30 seconds along with half cup of milk; add remaining milk and ice cubes; grind it till it becomes smooth, damn easy.
- Healthy “Banana Blackberry Shake” is ready for everyone.
- While serving in tumbler garnish with blueberry and rose petal.