All the Bihar and Uttar Pradesh people love to deck on traditional attire and jewellery on the occasion of chhath pooja. On this Pooja one or two member of every family observes fasting and worships the dusk and dawn sun god.
The joy of sharing ‘chhath pooja nahay-khay Thali’ during Chhath Pooja has no bound, the Thali consists of-
- Steamed rice
- Chapati (roti)
- Chana dal with Lauki ( split Bengal gram with bottle gourd)
- Lauki (bottle gourd) ki sabji
- Aaloo Gobhi ki sabji (potato and cauliflower)
- Lauki (Bottle gourd) ke pakode(Fritters)
- August flower pakora/fritters and
This is mandatory that the entire recipe should prepare without onion and garlic.
All above dishes together makes Thali perfect. You can go to the dishes just by a click as they are hyper-linked.