- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation time: 2-3 minutes.
- Frying time: 12 minutes.
- Total time: 15 minutes.
Mushroom is grown all over the world, it can grow on woods or greasy area where there is plenty of moisture. The most common mushroom 🍄 is the white button mushrooms. It is soft in texture can be eaten raw too. It is low in calorie and good source of fiber, protein & antioxidants. It is rich source of vitamin ‘B’and ‘D’and helpful for weight loss.
One study found that consuming 50g of mushroom will fulfil the requirements of zinc, potassium and fiber.
My today’s new recipe is”Garlic black pepper Mushroom” which is extraordinary simple recipe. It has mild garlic & black pepper; the combination of both gives the delectable aroma.
An ideal delicious dish for lunch box for the office or for special occasion or take it with your small trip.
- Mushroom: 200gm
- Garlic paste: half teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon.
- Butter : 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Rinse the mushroom, chop into four pieces, keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan; add mushroom, stir fry on medium flame (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add salt, garlic paste and turmeric powder; continue to fry for another couple of minutes.
- Reduce to lower heat continue to fry for 3-4 minutes; add black pepper powder, continue to cook for couple of minutes on lower flame. Put off the flame..
- Serve hot with “Roti“or “Paratha” along with sliced tomato chaat…Yummy 😋…