- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Cooking time: 7-8 minutes.
- Total time: 13 minutes.
Soup is a great comfort food, and one of the simplest recipe and healthy too.
This soup recipe which I am going to share with you is light and perfectly balanced, add some noodles or magi masala noodles as per your choice, serve hot and enjoy the delicious bowl of goodness.
I hope that you feel warmth and happiness after taking this noodles soup filled with the texture rich in onion.
- Tomato: 2 no. (Medium)
- Onion: ½
- Ginger: ½” piece
- Salt: ½ teaspoon (as per taste)
- Ghee/olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Butter: 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon.
- Water: 3 cups
- Grind tomato and ginger, make paste. Keep aside.
- Chop onion in small pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in fry pan on medium flame, add chopped onion; fry till onion gets opaque (about for a minute or two).
- Add ground paste and fry it on medium flame, when it changes colour (about 2 minutes), add water slowly (stir to mix well, so that lumps formation is avoided).
- Add salt, boil it and add noodles and continue to boil on medium low flame till noodles is done. Add black pepper/seasoning, put off the flame, and add butter.
- Transfer into soup bowl; serve with extra butter and black pepper powder.