- Servings: 2
- Marinating time: 15 minutes.
- Pre heating time: 15 minutes..
- Cooking time: 40- 50 minutes.
- Total time: 80 minutes.
Today is holiday, but my husband went to office. While returning from office he brought chicken. That time I was getting irritated, what to do with this chicken because I have already finished cooking our lunch. That is fish kabab, which I am going to upload next…
Then I was in dilemma, whether to keep it in refrigerator, or to make something today only, finally I decided to cook a starter…
Here it is…
- Chicken (leg): 2 no.
- Hung Yogurt/curd: 100 gm
- Ginger paste: 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste: ½ teaspoon
- Chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: half teaspoon
- Edible color (optional): 1 pinch
- Butter/Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Take the chicken in a bowl. Wash it. Rub with 2 table spoon curd. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the chicken again.
- Marinate the chicken with rest of the yogurt/curd, ginger, chilli powder, Garam masala powder, garlic paste, salt, and colour. (Leave it for minimum two hours, you can leave it for longer period also but then keep it in refrigerator.
- Take out extra marinate from the chicken pieces, cook it into the barbecue/grill or shallow fry with less oil.
- But here I cooked into OTG with help of Rotisserie process. First it is necessary to pre heat the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Then continue to cook for 45-50 minutes (Time to time check the chicken for its colour and moisture, if it looks dry, smear with butter).
- It is ready to serve with green chutney and onion rings.
Enjoy the starter…