- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 2-3 minutes.
- Blending time: 2 minutes.
- Total time: 5 minutes.
We went to visit my friend’s place in Japan and checked into a restaurant for lunch: there was an option of avocado sweet lassi in the menu card. OMG it was so smooth and creamy in texture, delicious, satisfying and filling. That day onward this is our favorite drink to serve for friends and family.
It can be stored in refrigerator for about an hour or two, but it is best to consume immediately.
- Avocado: 1 no. (Medium size)
- Sugar/honey: 2-3 tablespoon (as per your taste)
- Milk: half cup
- Curd: 1 cup
- Green cardamom: 2-3 no. (Optional)
- Saffron: 1 pinch
- Ice cubes: optional
- Cut the avocado into two halves: discard the seed, scoop out the pulp with help of spoon (before scooping keeps few beautiful slices for garnishing). Keep aside.
- Take a grinding jar; put scooped Avocado along with curd, milk, green cardamom and sugar, blend it on medium speed till it become smooth, add saffron and ice cubes and blend them on high speed, Avocado lassi is ready.
- While serving in tumbler garnish with Avocado slices and saffron thread, as in the photo.