- Bitter gourd: 250 gm
- Salt: one teaspoon
- Fennel seed: half teaspoon
- Mustard oil: 4 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder: half teaspoon
- Coriander powder: 2 tablespoon
- Sugar: half teaspoon (optional)
- Mango powder: half teaspoon
- Chop bitter gourd into small pieces.
- Cook and boil this bitter gourd with half teaspoon of salt. Till it becomes soft.
- Strain water with the help of strainer. Keep aside.
- Take wok, put oil in it, when smoke comes from the oil add fennel seed.
- Wait for few seconds, it starts sputtering.
- Now add bitter gourd, stir them.
- Add all powder masala and keep stirring.
- Fry till it become light brown in color and water dries up.
- Now bitter gourd bhujia is ready to serve with hot roti or as a side dish.
Bitter gourd ka bhujia (without onion) is ready to serve with hot roti or as a side dish.