- Servings: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Roasting time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes.
- Serving time: 3 minutes.
- Total time: 18 minutes.
A good energy breakfast for elderly people; the aroma of butter scotch essence overtakes the taste bud and leave the pleasant taste after. One can prepare daily with changing fruits; adding colorful fruits looks so tempting…and adding condensed milk pushes you to leak the fingers afterwards…
A recipe you want to cook everyday…happy cooking…
- Dalia (Broken wheat): 120 gm.
- Condensed Milk: 120 gm.
- Ghee: 1 teaspoon
- Butterscotch essence: 1 teaspoon
- Mixed fruits: 2 bowl (Banana: 2 no. Plum: 2-3 no. Strawberry: 10-12 no. Apple and Grapes)
- Honey: 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Water: 300 ml
- Chop the fruits just before serving.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add Dalia; roast on medium flame for couple of minutes or till it gets golden in color, add water and close the lid bring it to full cooking pressure, lower the flame and cook for couple of minutes. Put off the flame, let it cool.
- Add condensed milk; stir it, add fruits and mix. Transfer it to serving bowl and Garnish with chopped slices of fruits or as you like.
- “Dalia (Broken Wheat) with Fruit bowl” is ready.