- Servings: 4
- Preparation time: 5 minutes.
- Cooking time: 11 minutes.
- Total time: 16 minutes.
I would like to bring toothsome sweets through fresh vegetables in everyday life. “Zucchini Fudge”
The sweets, beautiful green in color, not only delicious but nutritious too. It will be surly satisfying to you…
It is highly pleasing so far taste is concerned, I used cashew nut you can pick dry fruits of your own choice pistachio or walnut; to make the dish more delectable …
- Zucchini: 2 no. (3 cups grated)
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Skimmed milk powder: 1 cup
- Ghee (clarified butter): 2 tablespoon
- Cashew nut: 10-12 no.
- Green cardamom powder: ½ teaspoon
- Grate zucchini, keep aside.
- Chop cashew nut, keep aside.
- Grind green cardamom, keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom woke; add grated zucchini and sugar, cook on medium flame for about 6-7 minutes or until zucchini is done. Add skimmed milk powder; stir fry for 2-3 minutes on medium low flame or until ghee separates from sides.
- Add cashew nuts and cardamom powder , stir fry for one minute, put off the flame; shape this from biscuit cutter or mold. Let it cool and serve after (minimum) 3 hours.